Around-the-Clock Monitoring Center
Our people never sleep, so you can rest easy
The SafetyChoice® Centralized Monitoring Station representatives are ready 24- hours a day to respond quickly to alarms received through our clients’ SafetyChoice in-home care devices, including
- Personal Emergency Response Systems (PERS)
- door and window sensors
- smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- bedside pressure mats and motion detectors
- medication management solutions
We are one of the few alarm monitoring companies to meet the exacting requirements to be rated and approved by Underwriters’ Laboratories and Factory Mutual. Our SafetyChoice Centralized Monitoring Station operators continually monitor emergency calls and signals sent out from SafetyChoice devices.
A response professional at the SafetyChoice Centralized Monitoring Station will answer the call through the two-way tabletop console, determine the nature of the call, dispatch help appropriate to the situation, such as an ambulance, neighbor, family member or friend, and stay on the line to reassure the senior until help arrives.
- State-of-the-art computer automation provides SafetyChoice operators immediate access to detailed information to inform emergency responders about subscribers’ medical conditions, age, preferred hospital, or other special instructions.
- Comfort Keepers, as an optional service, can make one or two check-up calls a day to make sure a subscriber is doing well.
At Comfort Keepers, we are proud to provide quality in home assisted living to seniors in:
Outlying areas also served (service delivery fees may apply): Ohio - Stockport, Barlow, Barlett, Beverly, Coal Run, Coolville, Cutler, Fleming, Little Hocking, Long Bottom, Lowell, New Matamoras, Newport, Portland, Reedsville, Reno,Tuppers Plains, Waterford, Watertown and Whipple. West Virginia - Belleville, Belmont, Davisville, Rockport, Sandyville, Saint Mary’s, Sherman and Waverly.