- Companion Care
- In-Home Care
- Interactive Caregiving™
- Respite Care
- 24 Hour Home Care
- Dementia and Alzheimer's Disease Care
- Parkinson's Disease and ALS Care
- Diet And Nutrition
- Incontinence Care
- Bathing and Grooming
- End of Life Care
- Transitioning Home
- Veterans Care Services
- Private Duty Nursing
- Technology Solutions
Seniors Can Receive Help From a Home Health Nurse Through Private Duty Nursing in the Mid-Ohio Valley
With private duty nursing in Marietta, OH, a home health nurse can provide the care your loved one needs.
Sometimes a family caregiver or home health aide just cannot meet the increasing medical needs of a loved one. Comfort Keepers of Marietta, OH can help with private duty nursing. A specially trained home health nurse can provide the level of care a loved one needs to stay safely at home rather than in a nursing facility or hospital.
What is Private Duty Nursing?
In contrast to Comfort Keepers' traditional in-home care services, private duty nursing provides one-on-one medical care to an individual in the home or in a facility. Private duty nurses provide the higher level of care while working in tandem with the caregiver who is providing companion-homemaker services along with personal care services. Our goal is to provide the customized care needed by a client, all from one agency.Contact Us
How a Home Health Nurse From Comfort Keepers Private Duty Nursing Can Help
Our skilled home health licensed practical nurses (LPNs) and registered nurses (RNs) can perform many medical tasks such as the following:
- setting up medications in weekly pill boxes or automatic medication dispensing machines to help ensure medications are administered appropriately
- administering medications, such as oral and topical medications, eye and eardrops, injections, nebulizers, inhalants, and oxygen
- providing personal medical care, including nail trimming, oral cavity suctioning, and bowel supervision
- filling insulin syringes, interpreting blood sugar results and physician-ordered sliding scale dosages, and drawing up and/or mixing insulin for future injections
- maintaining ostomy and catheter hygiene
- care training for family members
At Comfort Keepers of Marietta, OH, a home health nurse is available to assist clients with regularly scheduled nursing visits or hourly care for extended shifts, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. With our comprehensive private duty nursing, we work closely with the client’s medical team and family to provide extended support.
At Comfort Keepers, we are proud to provide quality in home assisted living to seniors in:
Outlying areas also served (service delivery fees may apply): Ohio - Stockport, Barlow, Barlett, Beverly, Coal Run, Coolville, Cutler, Fleming, Little Hocking, Long Bottom, Lowell, New Matamoras, Newport, Portland, Reedsville, Reno,Tuppers Plains, Waterford, Watertown and Whipple. West Virginia - Belleville, Belmont, Davisville, Rockport, Sandyville, Saint Mary’s, Sherman and Waverly.