Personal Care Aide
Dedicated caregivers deserve to work where excellence and professionalism is the standard.
Our caregivers provide personal care, homemaking, cooking, and companionship in a one-on-one setting with the support and appreciation of a positive, professional management team.
- Hiring for 12 hour shifts. Day or Night.
- Full or part-time positions.
- Retirees and homemakers welcome.
- CNA experience a plus. Training provided.
- Safe, healthy work environments.
- Paid time off and 401K available for full-time employees.
- Mileage reimbursement for lengthy commutes.
All applicants must have a valid driver's license, auto insurance, and be at least 21 years old.
Personal Care Aide wage up to $10.75 per hour
CNA wage up to $11.50 per hour
More availability equals higher wage rate.
Most offices individually owned and operated.
At Comfort Keepers, we are proud to provide quality in home assisted living to seniors in:
Outlying areas also served (service delivery fees may apply): Ohio - Stockport, Barlow, Barlett, Beverly, Coal Run, Coolville, Cutler, Fleming, Little Hocking, Long Bottom, Lowell, New Matamoras, Newport, Portland, Reedsville, Reno,Tuppers Plains, Waterford, Watertown and Whipple. West Virginia - Belleville, Belmont, Davisville, Rockport, Sandyville, Saint Mary’s, Sherman and Waverly.