The Journey to Recovery: Home Health & In Home Elderly Care in the Mid-Ohio Valley
Comfort Keepers of Marietta, OH can ease your loved one’s transition home through quality home health and in home elderly care.
The time immediately after a hospital stay can be critical to the health and recovery of a loved one. Studies show that the lack of proper support and care following surgery or a serious hospitalization can lead to slower recovery or even readmission to the hospital.
Family members often take on the task of caring for a loved one after a hospital stay but can find they are untrained or ill prepared to meet the physical and emotional challenges of such care. That is why Comfort Keepers® offers in home elderly care to ease the transition home.
What is Transitioning Care?
This specialized in home elderly care helps ease your loved one’s transition from a hospital stay to the home. Some of the home health services Comfort Keepers can provide includes the following:
- support of the home health care plan to aid the recovery process
- assistance with household activities and responsibilities, including meal preparation, housekeeping, and running errands
- incidental transportation for follow-up visits
- peace of mind for family and friends
- communication with the medical team as needed
How In Home Elderly Care Can Help
In addition to the customary homemaker/companion and personal care services Comfort Keepers provides, we are able to adapt services to accommodate clients with specific medical needs such as
- congestive heart failure.
- myocardial infarction (heart attack).
Let Comfort Keepers of Marietta, OH help guide you safely through the transition process. It offers clients peace of mind and can help with the recovery once your loved one returns home. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to help your family member recover.